Friday 11 September 2015

What Is Success?

Blogging-tips, What-is-Success, Success, How-To-Be-Successful, Key-to-Success, How-to-become-Successful,




The article caught my attention because I've the exact same opinion.

  Obviously I do not think there's right or wrong as to how we define What is Success. The term itself are an subjective thing and so what success means to you might be different from what it means to me or others and this is perfectly fine.

  That being said I think it's useful to discuss about such definitions for it helps us to analyze whether or not we're moving in the right direction.

For example most people tend to equate success with the money. That's the a lot of money you make the more successful you're. Just under these definition one could argue that a drug dealer who makes millions from dollars annually is an very successful person. I do not agree on these. I could give you that such as drug dealer is a savvy businessman just I wouldn’t call him successful for the impact he's with the life of others are actually an very negative one. The same thing may be said about online spammers or scammers and so on. 

    Now accept Linus Torvalds as another example. He's the founder of the Linux movement which created one from the about successful open source projects to date and enabled millions from people to use an free and very reliable operating system. I'm not sure how rich he's just even if he was broke I'd call him a successful person for he had an huge impact with the lives from people from around the world. 

    Note that this things is not mutually exclusive either. In other words it's possible to make a lot from money and have an positive impact in the lives from a lot people at the equal time. Just think about Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos or Larry Page and Sergei Brin. 

   But I suspect that this folks comprised 1st and foremost motivated from the possibility from making something big that would impact a lot people. For Steve Jobs say by the possibility from putting an dent in the universe. Sure they were no philanthropists and so the money comprised welcome also simply I do not think it was the only nor the main thing they were pursuing.

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved iHowOnline | Distributed By ihowonline | Designed By ihowonline